Growth Analyst, SEM
New York, NY /
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We are looking for a data-driven marketer to help accelerate Ro’s search marketing program and support our aggressive growth goals. You will manage a significant portion of our SEM keyword portfolio, ad copy library, and bid strategies. This role will report to the Associate Growth Manager, Search and will work closely with other members of the Search team to support new product launches, test new Google products, and bring new concepts to life. You will partner closely with product, data, design, and internal policy teams to pressure test and evolve our ads and landing pages over time.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the execution of SEM campaigns across all brands and verticals, researching keyword opportunities, crafting ad copy, and refining bid strategies
- Drive keyword and ad copy expansion across search engines, maximizing our reach against high-value members efficiently
- Manage execution of landing page and ad copy experiments
- Help formulate SEM go-to-market strategies for new initiatives
- Work closely with our content editor to identify and scale SEO opportunities
- Collaborate with medical, legal, and marketing teams so that all parts of the SEM funnel follow internal guidelines
- Flex across Google and Bing, ensuring coverage parity between platforms where needed
What You Bring to the Team:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as an SEM/SEO operator with a deep understanding of the Google/Bing ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for performance SEM copy
- Strong analytical skills, with prior experience unpacking learnings from tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, etc.
- Near pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Comfort in collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at learning new skills and technologies
- You are hard-working, get along well with others, and don’t mind dad jokes
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Basic Knowledge machine learning/data science principles
- Background in multivariate testing
- Experience with other Google products, such as Shopping, GDN, or YouTube
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.