Senior Data Analyst
United States (Remote) /
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company providing high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth, in-home care, diagnostics, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than eight million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to embed in one of our “single-threaded” teams, working cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, category management, growth and a GM to guide the strategy and roadmap for one of Ro’s lines of business. Tactically, you’ll work on everything from leading strategic analyses to inform decision-making and prioritization, to measuring product feature performance, to building out data availability and BI solutions, to brainstorming approaches to unstructured problems. You are analytical and technical, and you can communicate excellently with non-technical and technical stakeholders alike. You thrive in a startup setting, where every day is different and the problems that you’re tackling often don’t have established solutions. You are exceptionally thorough. You have a bias for action, and you love leveraging data to help our members become a healthier version of themselves.
What You'll Do:
- Leverage data to shape your team/business’ strategy, providing support and/or leadership wherever needed.
- Own projects that span disparate groups with varying levels of technical fluency from end-to-end.
- Communicate not just findings, but also your recommendations to key stakeholders and leadership. You’ll use your insights to advocate for our members, physicians and pharmacists in everything we do.
- Build a data-driven culture wherever you turn, from working with PMs on KPIs, to partnering with engineers on data models, to making sure that all decisions accurately utilize the most powerful data available.
- Play a critical role in attacking opaque, unstructured problems; develop core analytic frameworks that shape the way the company thinks about our business.
- Build out data availability and business intelligence solutions for your team.
- Perform exploratory analyses and in-depth research on large data sets to uncover, size and advocate for opportunities that improve the member experience and key growth KPIs like member conversion and retention
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of full-time working experience in quantitative analysis roles
- Expert-level SQL skills
- Strong experience using BI tools (ours is Looker) to effectively convey information
- A track record of strong communication successes, from presentations to technical documentation
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical aptitude, and numerical dexterity
- The ability to bring structure to initially unstructured domains
- Demonstrated track record of project ownership
- You care about improving the state of healthcare and have a personal connection to the space
- Working knowledge of Python and associated analytics libraries (Pandas, etc.)
- Experience setting up and evaluating experiments
- Familiarity with Unix/the command line.
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.