Senior Product Manager, Platform Extension
New York, NY
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Senior Product Manager, Platform Extension you will work closely with our VP of Product and the entire Ro team to build products for our members, physicians and pharmacy team.
Who are you? That's a great question. You're such an inquisitive person. You apply that same curious mindset to your work. You are relentlessly results-driven and you love measuring everything. But being analytical doesn't mean you build products that are utilitarian. You understand the business case of creating product experiences that are magical.
As a Senior Product Manager, Platform Extension you will be responsible for pioneering new telemedicine initiatives on the Ro platform. You will be responsible for empathizing with the problems and needs of your stakeholders better than anyone else and building software to solve them. While you are not expected to write code (even though we wouldn't be opposed to it) you need to have a deep technical understanding of the products you build.
At Ro, you will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals, and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the vision and strategy for the next frontier of Ro healthcare services and products
- Apply a structured, data-driven approach to identify and prioritize areas of opportunity
- Research and evaluate partnerships with third-parties to determine a build vs. buy entry strategy for high priority initiatives
- Manage product execution to ship quality products – write specs, interview users, collaborate with design and engineering, and coordinate across teams
- Partner with cross-functional teams to bring new health services and products to market
- Own the needs and problems of your stakeholders to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products
What You Bring to the Product Team:
- 5+ years of product management experience in startup environments
- 2+ years experience in strategy, management consulting or business development
- Successful track record of shipping high-quality products, including v1 products
- Experience in bringing new products and services to market
- Expert project management and cross-functional leadership skills
- Optimism, curiosity, kindness and a general openness to laughing at bad jokes
- Passionate about improving the state of healthcare
- Previous experience working in the healthcare space
- Startup experience
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- Health FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company where doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works. So it works better for everyone–providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful.
By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we’re making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
Ro is backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker, Harry’s, Stripe, Oscar, and PillPack.