Senior CRM Associate, Ro Fertility
United States /
Who We Are
Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
We’re looking for a lifecycle marketer to drive the growth of our Ro Fertility business across the customer journey. You’ll play a critical role in executing marketing strategies to engage our user base, provide the best possible customer experience through our core communication channels, and make Ro Fertility the go-to resource for our users regarding fertility information. Through thoughtful, timely touchpoints over CRM channels such as email and SMS, you will earn trust and loyalty and ultimately drive lifetime value of our leads and customers.
The ideal candidate will manage and execute campaigns that will enrich and nurture Ro Fertility’s relationship with our existing and potential customers. To be successful, this individual must be able to project manage owned channel assets across design, content, and marketing functions. This candidate will use customer-driven insights to create a cross-channel strategy that supports revenue and engagement goals.
What You'll Do:
- Manage broadcast marketing campaigns from end to end; strategy, calendaring, creative strategy, implementation, deployment, A/B testing, reporting, and analysis
- Partner with our content marketing team to develop net-new concepts for email messaging that will help us improve email engagement and conversion
- Become an expert using our CRM platform to streamline the email production process
- Develop messaging concepts and broad strategies to convert each audience segment
- Launch campaigns that drive key business metrics, including first-time purchases, repeat orders, research participation, community participation, and referral
- Drive retention testing & optimization efforts, regularly sharing performance results, best practices, and key learnings with stakeholders
- Support the strategy, planning, development, and execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives across all channels (email, website, push notifications and in-app messaging, SMS, etc.)
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 2-4 years in consumer marketing, with a strong emphasis on retention marketing, multi-channel marketing, loyalty and engagement marketing
- Experience leveraging marketing automation/CRM/email systems (experience in Braze is a major plus)
- Experience working cross-functionally with content and copy teams to develop and brief campaign concepts
- Familiarity with HTML and basic template editing skills
- Strong analytical skills (experience using Google Analytics, Looker a plus)
- You are a strong collaborator and project manager who can conceptualize, drive alignment, manage deadlines and objectives, deliver analysis and recommendations
- You welcome feedback and love to learn
- You get energy from working closely with a team
- You are passionate about healthcare and helping patients become more empowered in their health through powerful information and access
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as healthcare or fintech is a plus
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.