Software Engineer, Front End
New York, NY /
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
At Ro, you will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals, and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics. We're looking for strong Front End Software Engineers of all levels to build products for our members, physicians, and pharmacy team; you’ll work closely with the engineering leadership team and development team to maintain and create Ro’s ultra-scalable and highly reliable software system.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, high-level estimation, requirement analysis with Product Owner, Developers, and Designers
- Asses the technical risk and assist in the creation of specifications
- Coordinate with the team to give technical leadership and achieve sprint goals
- Provide coding help and technical guidance to your teammates
- Maintain and audit code quality
What You'll Bring:
- A range of experience in building highly scalable web applications on a large scale
- A solid understanding of issue management systems, project management skills, and version control
- A thorough understanding of security aspects
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.