New York, NY /
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
The CRM Manager role will play a vital role in the ideation and execution of programs aimed at improving held resolution for our members, supporting the rollout of complex conditions, and enabling CRM support for our Ro Pharmacy business line.
Reporting to the Senior Director of CRM, the CRM Manager will oversee the implementation and analysis of Ro's cross-channel marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is a thought partner for innovative use of testing, technology, data, and insights to drive campaign efficiency and effectiveness. They will help to translate these ideas into action through organization, orchestration, and collaboration with the right team and tools to make it happen. The position will work closely with all parts of the business to create and execute CRM strategies that move business metrics.
Who are you? You're an individual who is hard-working, data-driven engagement marketer who enjoys flexing both your left and right brain. Your work will be a blend of hands-on execution and longer-term, strategic campaign planning. You’re passionate about CRM strategy and best practices, you have meticulous attention to detail, and you’re a resourceful problem solver with a proactive approach to getting things done.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute CRM marketing programs across email, SMS, and direct mail to drive new members through the existing treatment process, and increase the number of successful resolutions.
- Manage and implement audience segmentation strategies, end-to-end development, and execution of campaigns related to Ro Pharmacy.
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, and automations with static and dynamic content with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement as it relates to new complex conditions.
- Work closely with Medical Operations and Product teams to ensure relevant data and structure is maintained
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Manage the CRM projects queue, work with designers and copywriters, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Ensure that Ro, and our host of brand-verticals, remain at the forefront of engagement marketing
What You Bring to the Team:
- 3-5 years of experience producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation platforms.
- Experience in launching audience-specific dynamic content lifecycle and event-triggered CRM programs
- Proficiency, knowledge, and experience with ESP Platforms and Automation Platforms
- Comfort with data pipelines and architecture, targeting, multi-step workflows, QA, and reporting
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, email deployment platforms, and ESPs.
- Knowledge of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience
- Ability to compile a well-articulated dashboard and share performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally
- Working knowledge of basic HTML/CSS
- Willingness to dive in and learn something new
- You have experience in other channels (acquisition, SMS, push, etc.)
- Prior experience with Braze
- Familiar with project management tracking tools like Asana and Jira
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Looker, and Snowflake
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.