Senior Operations Lead, Workpath
United States /
Workpath is a technology platform that powers on-demand, in-home healthcare services nationwide.
Workpath believes in meeting patients where they are – in their homes. Our full-service platform enables healthcare companies to dispatch healthcare professionals to perform services ranging from blood draws to vaccinations to other primary care services, all from the comfort of a patient's home. Today, Workpath powers the in-home services for healthcare organizations ranging from digital health companies to clinical trials operators to primary and specialty care providers. Workpath remains an independent subsidiary of Ro and continues to partner with other leading healthcare companies to provide them with a comprehensive layer of in-home care, in-home testing, and collection services. Put simply, Workpath makes house calls happen.
This role will be a part of our Operations team and will work closely with our Head of Strategy. This person will oversee a team of three associates and will be primarily focused on managing our phlebotomy appointment scheduling and fulfillment process. This person will be responsible for delivering excellent service to our customers by providing extraordinary service with outstanding communication.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Operations direct reports to ensure that the Workpath healthcare professional network is successfully fulfilling patient appointments.
- Manage Operations processes to ensure that appointments are completed while also providing an exceptional patient experience.
- Execute on Operations processes including intake, scheduling, rescheduling, and communication (automated and manual) with multiple stakeholders.
- Deploy a data driven approach to drive process improvements and improve on core Operations metrics.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally to ensure high-quality performance and high successful completion rate in the field.
- Oversee daily operations, set performance standards, and monitor weekly and monthly reports to ensure that Operations is meeting SLAs.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Growth, and Clinical Ops to identify difficulties and areas of opportunity for Operations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support Workpath’s achievement of our overall OKRs including building a scalable, repeatable operational process.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of customer success or operations experience.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting SLAs, achieving OKRs, and executing on process improvements.
- Comfort operating and communicating, internally and externally, in fast paced work environments.
- Self starter with the ability to work autonomously, the initiative to own processes, and the analytic know-how to implement process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic mindset with sound business judgment.
- The ability to manipulate data sets and use the learnings to effectively communicate to key stakeholders.
- Experience at a high-growth start-up.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Experience with B2B healthcare.
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
Workpath is an independent subsidiary of the healthcare technology company Ro.
Ro’s mission is to build a patient-centric healthcare system. We are the only healthcare company in the country to seamlessly integrate nationwide telehealth, in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare — without the need for insurance. Our vertically-integrated primary care platform was built from the ground up to power a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience for patients.
Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than eight million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro has been named a Best Place to Work in 2021 by Fortune, Inc., and Forbes, as well as Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies.
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.