New York, NY or Remote
Roman Pennsylvania Medical, P.C. (RPM) is a telehealth practice dedicated to providing high-quality, patient-centric care. RPM is part of the provider network affiliated with Ro, a direct-to-patient healthcare company. Providers help patients seeking care through Ro’s platform for their mental health, women’s health, men’s health, fertility, metabolic health, and skincare needs.
RPM providers benefit from using technology, tools, and solutions designed to support safe and appropriate care, reduce administrative burden, and help them seamlessly connect with patients throughout their care journeys. As part of RPM’s affiliation with Ro, providers help expand access to affordable, high-quality care to more patients. RPM’s nationwide network of providers is made up of board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and nurses licensed to treat patients in all 50 states and Washington, DC.
Are you a physician who is passionate about helping patients achieve their health goals? Do you want to use your expertise to improve patient outcomes from the comfort of your own home? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a talented and experienced Physician to join our team and provide telemedicine (remote medical consultation) services to patients who are seeking prescription weight management treatment. You will support our comprehensive Body Program, that combines prescription GLP-1 treatment (for patients who are eligible) with care management and coaching from RNs, education, and progress tracking. We'd love for you to join us and be a part of this exciting time at Ro.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video, or asynchronously based on state telemedicine regulations
- Provide care using our custom EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing and prescribing medication, and making lifestyle recommendations
- Follow best practices and company-specific policies for diagnosis, treatment, and documentation
- Answer patient questions related to their treatment and provide high-quality counseling
What You'll Bring:
- Board Certification
- Specialty in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Obesity Medicine is a plus
- 2 years of post-residency experience
- Telemedicine experience and comfort with asynchronous care
- At least 10 active state medical licenses, including at least 2 of the following states: California, Massachusetts, New York, Texas
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Bonus points for the following state licenses:
What to Expect:
- 1 weekend shift per week
The annualized target base salary for this position ranges from $245,000 to $250,000 (based on 40 hours per week). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.