Product Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA
The modern healthcare system generates enormous quantities of diverse, disconnected data. These data sets present substantial analytic challenges, but can also illuminate new avenues of inquiry that yield unprecedented improvements in global health. Roam is realizing this potential by combining our proprietary data platform with advanced machine learning, empowering life sciences companies, hospital systems, insurers, and governments to make data-driven decisions that improve patient outcomes and guide innovation.
Roam Health Knowledge Graph is the foundation of Roam's data platform and is central to all our applications. This pre-built data ontology brings the world's vast healthcare information together using a patent-pending graph architecture that structures the data while embracing the uncertainty inherent in health datasets.
Our clients generate insight from this data platform through an application suite we’ve engineered to facilitate efficient, iterative analysis of patient-level data at scale and with unprecedented depth. Analysis performed within the Roam ecosystem bypasses the inefficient data integration processes currently required to modify or address a new research question. Roam's technologies have been used to improve drug development, bring new drugs to market, demonstrate value to payors, and compute real world outcomes. These sample use cases, though distinct, all bring Roam closer to achieving our mission: leverage artificial intelligence to bring about sustainable and affordable improvements in patient health.
Roam is looking for an enthusiastic, driven, and creative Product Marketing Manager to create compelling product messaging and set-up customer-facing teams for success.
The ideal candidate for this role takes a proactive approach to evaluating customer needs and market trends, building external messaging and training collateral, has extensive knowledge of the healthcare space, and can distill complex concepts into clear messaging. We’re looking for a savvy and creative individual with a bias towards execution.
This role is critical in contributing towards Roam’s product and commercial success, and provides significant exposure to the senior leadership team and enterprise healthcare executives.
- Partner with product, business development, and customer engagement teams to understand our customers--life sciences, insurance, and hospital systems--and their pain points in order to develop product strategy, messaging and positioning, and go-to-market efforts
- Produce high-quality external content to support the go-to-market and enterprise marketing efforts, including client presentations, solution guides, demos, mockups, and blog posts
- Produce content for and manage Roam’s public presence, including our website and social media pages
- Contribute to regular long-term product and sales planning efforts
- 4+ years working experience in enterprise product marketing, product management, management consulting, or solutions consulting / sales engineering
- Extensive knowledge of the life sciences, insurance, hospital systems, or related industries required
- Experience building stellar customer-facing PowerPoint presentations from the ground up
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Highly self-motivated, accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure of constant change and moving objectives; comfortable with ambiguity and willing to roll up your sleeves
- BS/BA required