Salesforce Admin/ Sales Ops Manager
Robin removes the friction between employees and the workplace by making it incredibly easy for workers to schedule the ideal spaces for their activity -- whether it be selecting just the right room for their type of meeting, reserving a desk before arriving in the office, or scheduling a little time to focus.
Robin is VC-backed and used in places like Kayak, Skyscanner, DraftKings. IT and Facilities managers trust Robin to power their office. Delivering a seamless experience throughout the customer journey is right where you come in.
We’re growing, and we’re looking to expand our team by adding a Salesforce Admin /Sales Ops Manager who can help develop and maintain Salesforce and its integrations.
People tend to admire a few things about you:
- Focus. Proactive problem solving prevents bigger issues. You know how to prioritize and wrangle teammates to get things done.
- Grit. When things get tough, you lean in.
- Curiosity. Not knowing something bothers you in a big way. You love teaching yourself (and others) new concepts. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Drive. You love measuring your own progress, and have a good sense of what needs your attention.
- Experience. You have lived through the entire sales operations and marketing operations campaign within Salesforce. You enjoy finding new ways to make your team successful.
Here’s what your week might look like as a Salesforce Admin/ Sales Ops Manager at Robin:
- Build and manage the scalability and cleanliness of a Salesforce environment in accordance with Salesforce best practices.
- Work with the Marketing team to help manage lifecycle & campaigns within Salesforce, including maintaining overall configuration in production and a sandbox, managing sandbox development and change sets, and more.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, layouts, record types, workflows, flows, validations, and the process builder.
- Build reports and dashboards for internal customers.
- Develop relationships within the sales team to support their use of the application and assist in developing training materials / support documentation for new releases as well as to grow the skill set across the organization
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com administration experience. Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred.
- Ability to execute large scale data improvement projects, data transfers, reconcile data discrepancies with experience in leveraging tools such as Dataloader or Demand Tools.
- Experience with a range of Salesforce integrations including HubSpot, TalkDesk, Outreach, Distribution Engine, Rollup Helper, PandaDoc, LinkedIn, + ZoomInfo
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.