Senior Product Marketing Manager
Robin removes the friction between employees and the workplace by making it incredibly easy for workers to schedule the ideal spaces for their activity -- whether it be selecting the right room for their type of meeting, reserving a desk before arriving in the office, or scheduling a little time to focus.
We’re VC-backed and used in places like Kayak, Skyscanner, and DraftKings. IT and facilities managers trust Robin to power their office, and delivering a seamless experience throughout the customer journey is right where you come in.
We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking to expand our team by adding a product marketing veteran who will develop a perspective on the product as it stands at Robin, and build a related messaging framework that can be used across the company.
Ideally, you have been in product marketing for some time, have a strong understanding of how successful B2B SaaS companies work, and have built a product messaging framework from the ground up.
Along with this, the right person takes pride in the fact they have:
- Execution chops. You know how to attack the problem and wrangle teammates to get things done. But when things need to adjust, you make it happen and quickly.
- Customer focus. Customers enjoy talking to you. You enjoy talking with them. And you can translate these conversations into action.
- A knack for learning. You love learning new things and teaching others. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Adaptability. You love measuring your own progress and want to improve. You take critique well, and can easily pivot.
- Resolve. When things get tough, you lean in, roll up your sleeves, and get the job done anyway.
At Robin, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects with many different teams. Your typical week will involve the following:
- Partner with colleagues on the marketing team to build enablement materials to help reps deliver the right message to the right people, so they can close more deals. You run killer training demos that inspires confidence in sales and marketing alike.
- Learn about the competitive landscape, keep up-to-date on key changes, and communicate to different internal teams what those changes mean to them.
- Partner with marketing colleagues to develop go-to-market plans for product releases and roll outs.
- Proactively seek product feedback from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Own feature roadmap communications.
- Define and execute feature or product release strategy by leading buyer persona and message testing research, creating customer-facing messaging and content.
- Maintain customer awareness of our feature set.
- Analyzing app usage to monitor adoption of new feature and provide recommendations to improve customer experience.
- Work with the sales team on pricing, feature rollouts, and the best way to introduce the "next big thing".
- Solve key buyer challenges; create differentiated messaging frameworks including persona-centered value propositions and competitive positioning solutions.
- Contribute and help build industry-specific buyer personas, or refines existing buyer personas based on knowledge of industry and the customer buying process.
- Be a market expert of the industry; actively shadow sales teams, interview clients and engage with influencers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.