Boston, Massachusetts /
Marketing & Sales /
Robin builds software for the workplace experience -- a proactive and human-centered approach to office design, technology, and culture to help everyone understand, use, and advance their workplace. Every day we help tens of thousands of people across thousands of organizations to find the right place to do their job effectively, better understand their office, and free up valuable space from abandoned meetings. After raising $20 million in Series B funding, we're growing quickly (2x in 2019) and we need an Account Manager to help grow both our existing customer relationships and the way our own team operates.
If your approach to sales includes some mix of hunger, empathy, proactiveness, and patience, this might be a great fit. We need someone who can both sell and story-tell; a savvy, likable top-performer who knows when to offer help and when to ask for it.
People Describe You As:
Hungry. You have a bias toward action, can set, benchmark, and achieve goals. You have some vision for the future and you can see a role like this fitting into it.
Personable. People like you, trust you, and want to be your friend. You can empathize and read the room, and people tell you that you’re easy to talk to.
Adaptive. You can be a coach, a workplace therapist, an IT person, and a salesperson, or any combination thereof, depending on the context.
Experienced. You’ve been in an AM role before.
What You'll Do Here:
- Take on the strategic onboarding, support, and growth of our existing and newly-signed customers
- Build upon relationships that cement Robin’s place in managing workspaces
- Manage and fill a pipeline to ensure consistent deal flow and revenue generation
You Have Experience:
- Owning relationships with SMB to Enterprise customers in a SaaS environment.
- Managing a revenue pipeline and identifying opportunities that aren’t immediate or obvious.
- Recognizing the nuances of different means of communication - you know when to call, email, text, or chat.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding individual revenue goals.
- Medical PPO/HMO, FSA, and Dental Health benefit options through Blue Cross Blue Shield (100% company-funded for individuals and significantly subsidized for families)
- Unlimited PTO (yes, we actually use it)
- Short and long term disability
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Trivia and game nights and other fun team building activities
We Celebrate Diversity
Our favorite thing about Robinauts is that we are all different and bring our unique self, background, and perspectives to work. On our mission to build the best workplace experience software we are also becoming the best workplace we can be by building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.