Front End Engineer (Mid-Senior Level)
Boston, Massachusetts /
Robin helps companies all over the world deliver a better workplace experience and has done so since 2014, with the introduction of our conference room scheduling tablet app. Today, Robin's software enables people to do their best work with an interactive office map that helps to find spaces, desks, and colleagues. Used by hundreds of thousands of employees from over 1,600 companies, including HubSpot, Shopify, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build the best version of their office.
What We're Looking For
We’re looking for someone who is excited to build the software that powers the next generation of the workplace. You are a talented problem solver who cares deeply about your customer’s experience. You are a strong communicator and enjoy collaborating with product management, designers, and your fellow engineers.
You are passionate about best practices, and know how to ensure your product is performant and high quality. Most importantly, you are adept at finding the iterative path forward with any problem, helping your team to build from MVP, to competence, to excellence.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If
- You have deep understanding of the client-side ecosystem including HTTP, web browsers and their quirks, HTML, and CSS
- You have 1+ years working with a front end framework such as React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, etc.
- You have familiarity with Node.js and front-end build tools
- You have experience building responsive web applications
- You have knowledge of testing frameworks and how to write effective tests
- You have familiarity with a version control system
It’s a Huge Bonus If
- You have experience working with an Agile development team
- You have strong experience with React
- You have strong Git experience
- You have experience with Storybook
- You have GraphQL experience
- 100% company-funded health benefit options (for individual coverage) through Blue Cross Blue Shield (85% coverage for families)
- 100% company-funded Short Term, Long Term, and Life Insurance for all Full-Time Employees
- Company Sponsored 401K Plan
- Stock Options
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Unlimited PTO (that we actually use)
- 11 company holidays including your Birthday!
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.