Business Development Representative
Marketing & Sales
Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. In touring clients’ offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle workplace hurdles everyone encountered: meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms; people lacked the right office space for tasks at hand - something had to give. Five years later, we're tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we're 70 crewmates going on 140. We have remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin's team includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners, and more. We're all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
These are some traits that make it easy to succeed here:
- Hungry to learn. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- People have to enjoy talking to you. And you have to enjoy talking with them.
- Organized and on top of your day-to-day tasks.
- Patience and empathy. Customers like this.
- Team player- we like people who share best practices and enjoy winning together
- Absolutely self-driven. You’ve got to love measuring your own progress.
How sales work at Robin:
- We sell to IT managers. Office managers, operations, and facilities folks get involved too sometimes because the problems we solve are felt by everyone.
- You will conduct a high volume of outbound calls and emails to identify leads, follow up on inbound and close certain deals depending on size and complexity.
- Our sales stack includes Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and a bunch of others
- Sales team works closely with the product team to address customer and prospect feedback
- Our office does not have a celebratory gong, nerf guns, or Red Bull on tap. We do, however, have plenty of other office amenities that will make you enjoy coming here.
- We always want to improve our sales process – marketing, ops and product are a very supportive and collaborative bunch.
We’re making a big dent in the smart office of the future. Come be a part of it -- this will be fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.