Sr. Software Engineer in Test
Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. In touring clients’ offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle workplace hurdles everyone encountered: meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms; people lacked the right office space for tasks at hand - something had to give. Five years later, we're tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we're 70 crewmates going on 140. We have remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin's team includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners, and more. We're all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you’ll spend the majority of your time helping to improve the quality of our service by not only writing tests and test frameworks but also by working with developers to improve the quality of their code and tests. You’ll work full stack across a number of technologies and languages. You’re probably someone who likes to break things, but you also don’t mind pitching in with a code fix when you find the root cause.
As Robin’s first Software Engineer in Test, you’ll work as part of an integrated team of developers, designers and a product manager to develop products used in thousands of offices around the world.
Your background includes:
- 3+ years of experience in a software testing role for a SaaS company
- 3+ years writing automated tests and frameworks
- Testing and using REST APIs (GraphQL a plus)
- Working with Selenium, Cypress or similar browser automation frameworks
- Experience querying and working with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgresQL
- Working with continuous integration & delivery tools such as Github and Jenkins
About our engineering team:
- We are a group of hard-working, self-driven developers
- We’re hungry to learn and we invest time in teaching each other
- We encourage frequent feedback from every person on the team
- We’re always looking to improve our code—we embrace the “do it right” mentality
- We work with multiple technologies and languages, and are willing to pick up something new to get the job done.
We’re creating the smart office of the future. We’d love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.