Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. There, in touring clients' offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle the workplace hurdles everyone encountered. Meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms. People lacked the right office space for tasks at hand. Something had to give. Five years later, we're tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we're made up of over 70 diverse employees today, with remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin's crew includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners and more. And we're all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
Bullet point lists are great. These are some traits that make it easy to succeed here:
- Organization and time-management
- Relationship building - your customers like you as much as they like Robin
- Coachability - We want to help you reach your goals and get better
- Business intelligence - Our processes are evolving, we’d like your input
- Patience - Our customers are humans
- Motivation - We want you to want to be great
What is expected of you:
- Maintain a book of business built off a couple hundred accounts
- Onboarding new customers
- Churn - bad. Retention - very good
- Build and maintain sales pipeline generated from your list of existing accounts
- Help our product team build a better product based on client feedback
- Working within a team
We’re making a big dent in the smart office of the future. Come be a part of it -- this will be fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.