Product Manager, Employee Experience
Boston, Massachusetts /
Product Management /
Robin helps companies enable people to do their best work by giving everyone the ability to understand, use, and advance their workplace. Companies like HubSpot, Shopify, and Twitter rely on Robin’s workplace experience software to maximize employee productivity and engagement by reducing friction throughout the workday. With specialized tools for space and desk management, get everything you need to help people find each other and spaces fast and optimize how your office is used.
About Our Team:
The Robin Product team builds tools to help employees in thousands of offices around the world use their workplaces better. We are hiring a Product Manager for our employee experience team to help discover pain points with current workflows and build and test solutions across our web, mobile, and tablet apps. If you’re excited by the idea of building products that people love, we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do:
- Own the problem space. Know the who, what and why behind what we’re building and be able to communicate that to internal stakeholders.
- Advocate for customers. Write user stories and prioritize the backlog to focus on the most important problems first. Represent the customer during internal discussions with the team.
- Validate hypotheses. Meet with customers and internal stakeholders to better understand customer pain points and use cases, and to test whether solutions are on track.
- Measure progress. Review product analytics and usage data to measure the impact of changes, and to identify opportunities to improve.
- Know the market. Conduct and present market research and competitor analysis to the rest of the product team.
Who You Are:
- Adaptable. You are able to work on multiple projects and love a fast-paced environment
- Data-Driven. You’re passionate about using and understanding data to solve problems.
- Collaborative. You enjoy partnering with various team to drive analytics on business trends through multiple systems.
- Articulate. You are able to communicate technical findings based on complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Curious. You want to get to the why and roll up your sleeves to get the answers.
What You Need:
- 2+ years of product management experience at a B2B or B2C company
- Experience working with engineers, designers, internal stakeholders, customers and integrating those partnerships into impactful products
- Confidence using data and analytics to back up key insights
- Experience across the product life cycle including research, ideation, launch, and iteration
We’re creating the smart office of the future. We’d love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.