Demand Generation Manager
Boston, Massachusetts /
Marketing & Sales /
Robin's software enables people to do their best work with an interactive office map that helps to find spaces, desks, and colleagues. Used by hundreds of thousands of employees from over 1,600 companies, including HubSpot, Shopify, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build the best version of their office.
What We’re Looking For
The Robin Marketing team is working hard to create a campaign calendar, optimizing and promoting online content and evaluating data-driven results. That’s where you come in. We are hiring a Demand Generation Manager who will innovate new methods for generating and nurturing leads.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 5 years of experience managing ad campaigns to generate and convert new leads into opportunities.
- Accomplished aggressive lead or opportunity goals (this role will be responsible for almost 60% of total opportunities created).
- Owned a significant, seven figure annual budget.
- Have experience managing go-to-market systems such as Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Optimized existing channels using a data-driven approach, as well as sourced new avenues for lead generation.
- Have a clear understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) concepts and practices, ranking factors and algorithm changes.
It’s an Added Bonus If You:
- Worked at a B2B SaaS company.
- Have worked with a RevOps team.
- Have marketed to workplace, facilities, and IT personas.
- Have developed great relationships and feedback loops with sales organizations.
- Understand weaving product and brand-first initiatives into advertising campaigns.
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 100% company-funded health benefit options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.