Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. There, in touring clients' offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle the workplace hurdles everyone encountered. Meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms. People lacked the right office space for tasks at hand. Something had to give. Five years later, we're tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we're made up of over 70 diverse employees today, with remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin's crew includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners and more. And we're all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
Skills that make it easy to succeed on Robin's sales team:
- Organized and on top of your day-to-day tasks.
- People enjoy talking with you. And you enjoy helping them tackle office roadblocks.
- Hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Interested in different sales methodologies and picking the best elements to match your own style of selling.
- Patience and empathy. Customers like this.
- Absolutely self-driven. You’ve got to love measuring your own progress.
- Experienced with cloud-based systems and SaaS as a whole.
How sales work at Robin:
- Account based, consultative selling is the name of the game. We’re inbound driven and work smart outbound accounts through content-driven social selling.
- We help real estate and technology leaders create a frictionless workplace. You’ll be selling to information technology departments, getting other admins and teams like facilities and office managers involved in the process too.
- Our tech stack includes Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, and a bunch more
- Your day in the life will cover researching accounts and prospects, completing outbound activities, creating a pipeline and closing business.
- We work closely with the marketing and product teams to understand who can most benefit from our workplace platform to address customer and prospect feedback.
- Our office does not have a celebratory gong, nerf guns or Red Bull on tap. We do, however, have plenty of good stuff like cold brew on tap and La Croix in the drink fridge.
- We always want to improve our sales process — the admin and tech teams are a very supportive and collaborative bunch.
We’re making a big dent in the smart office of the future. Come be a part of it -- this will be fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.