Customer Success Manager
Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. There, in touring clients' offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle the workplace hurdles everyone encountered. Meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms. People lacked the right office space for tasks at hand. Something had to give. Five years later, we're tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we're made up of over 70 diverse employees today, with remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin's crew includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners and more. And we're all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
Our customer experience team is looking to hire a CSM to develop strategies that steer customers through the onboarding process and design training programs for new product releases.
Ideally, you have at least 2 years of experience in customer success and the drive to help build this program at Robin.
A few of your best traits and skills:
- Details: You can manage multiple projects and effectively communicate timelines to customers and internal teams. You create and update any needed documentation. And cringe at typso.
- Curiosity: You’re driven to learn the latest and greatest about your industry. You enjoy problem solving and know how to ask strategic questions rather than just talking about onboarding details.
- Improvisation: You easily navigate conversations with different customers, with the right blend of patience and empathy.
- Coaching: Customers trust your advice on implementation and best practices. Folks reach out to you as a trusted consultant and advocate for their desired outcomes.
- Continuous improvement: You’re always considering where you can build out and improve internal processes to create a smoother customer experience.
Here’s what your week might look like at Robin:
- Guide customers through successful onboarding and training as a product expert, working closely with the Account Management team on strategic accounts.
- Develop new training programs and documentation that meet the needs of our customers rolling Robin out to their teams.
- Work with customer experience, product, and engineering teams to field technical questions and keep great documentation.
- Package and share customer feedback with the product team to help build our roadmap.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.