Robin is the hybrid workplace company. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. It is our mission to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community regardless of location. You'll be joining a team of more than 20 super-talented people in the Zagreb office and over 200 employees globally.
What We’re Looking For:
You are a talented problem solver who cares deeply about your customer experience and the success of your team. You are a strong communicator and enjoy collaborating with product management, designers, and engineers. You dig into problems with your team, help them understand why they're working on it, and ultimately push them towards innovative solutions.
You are highly interested in building and managing diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers.
You are passionate about best practices, and know how to ensure your product is performant and high quality. Most importantly, you are adept at finding the iterative path forward with any problem, helping your team to build from MVP, to competence, to excellence.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- 1-3+ years experience managing or leading a team.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with databases and SQL.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with NodeJS and React technologies.
Benefits and Perks:
- Stock options incentive plan
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Unlimited vacation days, our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly!
- Christmas, Easter and vacation bonuses, covered transportation costs
- 100% paid sick leave, annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card to help you stay in shape.
- Monthly Hybrid Stipend and Monthly Meal Stipend
- Equipment Stipend – latest equipment and tools for your best work. And all the books and courses you like - no questions asked.
- Talent Referral Program
- Clear career growth path and an opportunity to take ownership of the projects you find interesting