San Francisco Bay Area /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
About the Role
Robust Intelligence builds products to ensure the safe deployment of AI systems. Our software is deployed to VPCs across all major cloud providers as well as to on-prem servers. Our clients' DevOps engineers are the first users of our product, and we strive to make their experience deploying our product as smooth as possible. Our engineers must excel not only in DevOps but also in communication and collaboration. As an early DevOps engineer at Robust Intelligence, you'll have the power to influence our engineering culture and learn a lot about other parts of the company beyond your role, including robust machine learning and ML Ops.
As a DevOps Engineer you will
- Design and implement deployment schemes that work seamlessly across all major cloud providers.
- Optimize our build, CI, and CD processes.
- Collaborate with software engineers, machine learning engineers and product manager to evolve our product while keeping it reliable, scalable, and easily deployable.
- Work with customers to understand their deployment needs and evolve our offering to better accommodate the needs.
We are looking for
- Well-rounded dev ops engineers who have at least 2 years industry experience building and maintaining cloud systems.
- Industry experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience managing infrastructure deployed to at least one of the major public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with on-prem deployments is a plus.
- Experience with Go and Python is a plus.
- ML Ops experience is a plus.
- Individuals who are eager to learn and take on new challenges.
- Individuals with great oral and written communication skills.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program