Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
This role will be responsible for owning the sales cycle with our prospects closing both new business opportunities sourced by our established Outbound SDR team and inbound leads. You must have a proven track record selling technical solutions to a technical buyer and building close, long-term relationships with your customers.
The Impact You Will Have
- You will be one of the first dedicated Account Executives at Robust Intelligence as we work to scale our customer acquisition efforts beyond founder and core team-led sales.
- You will work to close new business deals primarily sourced by our established Outbound SDR team. You will own sales cycles from the first call that a prospect has with Robust Intelligence through to closed deals.
- You will collaborate with our internal technical teams to run trials of our product with prospects and to deliver customer feedback to internal product and engineering teams.
- As an early member of the sales team at RI, you must be comfortable operating in a startup environment with a builder's mindset. We have huge ambitions for scaling our sales engine at Robust Intelligence, and we are excited for you to be a key contributor as we build a best-in-class sales organization.
What We Look For
- Experience selling a technical product to a technical buyer, ideally in the data science or machine learning space.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced early-stage sales environment.
- Experience contributing to new sales processes to bring predictability and efficiency to a sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal technical team members.
- Willingness to contribute to the career development of our SDR team through collaboration, feedback, and coaching.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Immigration sponsorship - H1B and Green Card
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program