Forward Deployed Engineer
San Francisco /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
As a Forward Deployed Engineer, you will be responsible for leading technical interactions with our prospects and customers to guide them through trialing and deploying the RIME platform to secure their machine learning-based enterprise applications. An ideal candidate possesses excellent interpersonal skills, strategic and analytical aptitude, and experience working with customers to deploy technical products.
- Understand and qualify customer objectives & needs, and effectively articulate our platform's ability to meet those
- Work with the broader team to set up the “sandbox” environment for client use
- Conduct sales demos with all levels of client organizations – these could be on-site or remotely
- Support Proof-of-concept (POC) planning and implementation
- Understand our sales process and ways we can optimize our trials
- Identify unique datasets/models to create exciting examples of what our product RIME can do
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year in Client facing role: Forward Deployed Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Technical Consultant, or similar.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or equivalent)
- Must have relevant experience with Enterprise SaaS applications software/solutions
- Have a technical background and understanding of software solutions and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program