Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area
About the role
Robust Intelligence builds products to ensure the safe deployment of AI systems. Our software must be extremely reliable, efficient, and easy to use. Additionally, our engineers must excel not only in software development, but also in communication and collaboration. As an early software engineer at Robust Intelligence, you'll have the power to influence our engineering culture and learn a lot about other parts of the company beyond your role, including robust machine learning and product development.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Build products that allow users to interact effortlessly with our AI security technology.
- Collaborate with machine learning engineers, frontend engineers and product managers to develop our core products and expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our users.
- Maintain high standards for code quality and general engineering practices, while shipping software at a startup pace.
We are looking for:
- Well-rounded software engineers who have at least 5 years industry experience building and deploying real-world software systems. Industry experience with machine learning systems is a plus. Experience with the languages and tools we use is also a plus: Go, Python, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS, Azure.
- Individuals who are eager to learn and take on new challenges.
- Individuals with great oral and written communication skills.
$160,000 - $220,000 a year
Robust Intelligence (RI) is a people-first company. We offer an array of perks and benefits that ensure our employees’ health and well-being. With RI’s in-office company culture, we offer our employees free daily lunches and dinners (if you are working late), free snacks and beverages, commuter benefits, and an office gym.
Our leaders recognize that all of our employees are humans first. Employees at the company are parents, pet owners, siblings, and more. Hence, RI ensures that employees have the benefits and resources needed to spend time with their families and live a fulfilling life outside of work. Benefits include a flexible time off policy, paid parental/family leave, child care allowance, 401(k) retirement plan, and market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents. We also have an education reimbursement program for individual learning.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to significantly contribute to shaping AI's future. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion, as building a diverse community is the key to succeeding in our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Immigration sponsorship - H1B and Green Card
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program