San Francisco Bay Area /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
About The Role
Robust Intelligence team members build towards a future where every business has the confidence to deploy their AI, securely. Our team is at the forefront of building out a platform that's democratizing the tools and expertise needed to win the AI security gap. We're looking for an agile, creative, and focused designer to join us as a founding member of our design team at Robust Intelligence. As the first designer at Robust Intelligence, you'll have an opportunity to not only drive day-to-day acceleration of our product, but also shape what our design language and philosophy looks like at our company. This role will be based in San Francisco or Palo Alto, CA after Covid restrictions are lifted.
As a Designer you will:
- Have a strong portfolio with a variety of design challenges you have solved to demonstrate thoughtful approach and attention to detail.
- Design, prototype, develop, and improve the front-end experience of our AI security platform.
- Develop the processes within the company to move quickly in incorporating new features and feedback into the UI/UX of our products.
- Incorporate feedback from the product and engineering teams into your solutions and prototypes.
- Manage individual projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Collaborate heavily with other team members in the process of product development.
- Perform UX research and conduct usability testing with end users
You will be a fit for this role if you enjoy:
- Creating beautiful applications and prototyping experiences.
- Quickly iterating on products and incorporating customer feedback.
- Collaborating with other team members to drive outcomes forward together.
- Turning conceptual ideas into concrete, useful feature designs.
Working in this area requires knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Experience with user-flow charts, wireframes, data visualization, and graphic applications.
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning or data science.
- Prototyping skills in Figma.
- Some frontend web development experience (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program