San Francisco Bay Area /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
About the role
Robust Intelligence builds products to ensure the safe deployment of AI systems. Our software is deployed as a service across all major cloud providers as well as to on-prem servers. Our clients' Data scientists and ML Ops engineers are the first users of our product, and we strive to make their experience deploying our product as smooth as possible. At Robust Intelligence, you'll have the power to influence our engineering culture and learn a lot about other parts of the company beyond your role, including robust machine learning and ML Ops.
- Directly manage a development team focused on projects related to our RIME Cloud and RIME Enterprise platforms on multiple clouds (AWS, GCP, and on-prem)
- Work closely with Product Managers, ML/DevOps/devtest teams contributing to cross-functional projects, and help plan and scope future projects.
- Establish development processes, continuous integration, and release processes. Drive execution in conjunction with the above teams to ensure that we are achieving product development milestones. Keep the team and exec team aligned on the execution progress.
- Work with customers to understand their deployment needs and evolve our offering to better accommodate the needs.
- Help grow the team and help the career growth of the team members.
Skills and Experience
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven expertise in managing projects throughout the entire SDLC, delivering products to market on schedule, and ensuring feedback loops from customers into development
- Two or more years of technical lead or management experience while staying hands-on in the development
- Experience managing infrastructure deployed to at least one of the major public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Proficiency in programming languages, scripting languages, version control systems, and continuous integration systems
- Individuals who are eager to learn and take on new challenges.
- Individuals with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Industry experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Go, Python, Terraform, and Github.
- ML and ML Ops experience
As a Plus:
The Compensation band for this position is $175K - $220K depending on experience.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Immigration sponsorship - H1B and Green Card
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program