Sales Development Representative
San Francisco /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
About the role:
Robust Intelligence (RI) is looking for motivated SDRs to join the sales team driving the growth of Robust Intelligence. As an SDR you will directly contribute to the growth of RI and work closely with our leadership team. Your primary responsibility will be to develop relationships with Data Science and Machine Learning leaders, and connect them with our CEO. Our SDR program is designed to set you up for long term success at RI with multiple career path opportunities within the company.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for booking new meetings between potential customers and our CEO via personalized outreach.
- Contribute to company sales and marketing strategy through brainstorming sessions and running experiments to test new growth strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Artificial Intelligence space by working with our team and customers.
An ideal candidate has:
- Motivation to learn and work hard in a sales role in a fast paced startup environment.
- Some experience in an outbound sales environment (preferred, not required)Effective organizational skills to manage your time and responsibilities.
- Strong interest in understanding cutting edge technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program