San Francisco /
People Operations /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
About the Role
Robust Intelligence is looking for a highly capable Office Coordinator to join our team and help create a hyper-productive work environment!
This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Office Operations. The ideal candidate will be experienced and passionate about scaling with a startup company. This role will be based in our San Francisco office while making weekly visits to our Menlo Park office.
The salary for this position ranges between $65,000-90,000.
- Responsible for maintaining the SF & Menlo Park offices well organized, and running smoothly
- Manage and maintain inventory of office equipment/supplies/food delivery; purchase as needed and be on point for monthly expense reporting for related purchases
- Serve as point of contact for visitors and vendor contacts
- Help build culture and a positive work environment
- Plan and execute activities and events (team outings, company parties, in-office events, etc.)
- Additional administrative tasks as needed to support the team
- BA / BS degree from a 4-year university.
- 2+ years of work experience in operations, office management, project management, and/or administration
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience at a startup is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize/adapt.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Immigration sponsorship - H1B and Green Card
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program