San Francisco /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
This role requires coordinating all product activities from vision to implementation, including engaging large enterprise customers to understand their needs, developing long-term product strategy, defining product roadmaps, working with engineering to build those products, and coordinating with various internal stakeholders to ensure product success.
The Impact You Will Have
- Developed a deep understanding of customer needs and use-cases in the Data Science and Machine Learning domain.
- Created and communicated a competitive analysis of Data Science and ML solutions relevant to our customer's needs.
- Defined the end-to-end user experience for customer success beyond the scope of the ML Platform product and features.
- Took a feature from ideation / exploration with customers to full launch and rollout, including marketing plan and field enablement.
What We Look For
- Educational background in computer science or related engineering practice
- Worked with engineering and UX design teams leveraging agile methodologies and practices
- Some experience working with a Data Science / ML operations
- Understanding of Data Platforms, Machine Learning Frameworks, and common ML deployment patterns
- Analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders in written and verbal form
- Some experience in working in B2B sales and marketing with enterprise customers and channel partners in the software industry
- Entrepreneurial sense of ownership of the success of the product
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program