Software Engineer - Frontend
San Francisco Bay Area /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
About The Role
Robust Intelligence team members build towards a future where every business has the confidence to deploy their AI, securely. Our engineering team is at the forefront of building out a platform that's democratizing the tools and expertise needed to win the AI security gap. We're looking for an agile, creative, and focused engineer to join us as a founding member of the front-end engineering team at Robust Intelligence. You'll have an opportunity to not only drive day-to-day acceleration of our product, but also shape what front-end engineering looks like at our company.
As a Frontend Software Engineer you will:
- Develop the UI central to our AI security platform
- Work with the backend engineers to integrate the backend API endpoints to the UI.
- Develop the processes within the company to move quickly in incorporating new features and feedback into the UI/UX of our products
- Manage individual projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Collaborate heavily with other team members in the process of product development.
You will be a fit for this role if you enjoy:
- Creating beautiful applications and prototyping experiences.
- Quickly iterating on products and incorporating customer feedback.
- Collaborating with other team members to drive outcomes forward together.
Working in this area requires knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Web fundamentals, familiarity with APIs, REST
- Openness to coding in Python
- UI/UX design
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program