San Francisco Bay Area /
Robust Intelligence's mission is to eliminate AI Risk. As we transition into a world that is adopting AI into automated decision processes, we inherit a great deal of risk. Data drift, misclassified data, prediction biases, and adversarial input easily distort AI outputs and can have detrimental effects. Our flagship product is built to be integrated with existing AI systems and eliminate these risks.
Advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that requires unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we're building the future of secure, trustworthy AI.
Solutions Architect at Robust Intelligence is the trusted technical partner who will work closely with our customers in ensuring value from our product (RIME). The goal of Solutions Architect is to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes while using RIME.
Solutions Architects will join us in tackling cutting-edge problems such as provisioning Kubernetes clusters, crafting and deploying highly-available services for dynamic cluster orchestration, and figuring out how to automate it all from scratch in a reproducible, reliable manner. You will work closely with many parts of the organization such as Engineering, Product Management and Customer Success to ensure they can function frictionlessly and achieve their goals.
- Serve as the technical deployment lead for RIME production customers
- Create RIME deployment plans based on customer architecture and communicate them to customers
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into meaningful product, deployment and infrastructure insights
- Previous experience as solutions architect or solutions engineer, working with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience developing, deploying and managing containers and orchestration systems such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication & documentation Skills
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration automation tools (Terraform, Helm, CircleCI)
- Strong troubleshooting skills (Networking, Storage, Logs, Ticket/Bug Triage)
- Experience with modern software components such as DNS, VPC, Load Balancers, Identity Providers, NoSQL DB (e.g. MongoDB)
- Previous exposure to MLOps
- Programming experience in Go, Python
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to shaping the future of AI. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion as we believe that building a diverse community is the key to succeeding on our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Immigration sponsorship - H1B and Green Card
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program