Talent Success Analyst - SEO Strategist
Belo Horizonte /
Full-time / Remote
As a Talent Success Analyst you will have the mission of boost the potential of our talent network, seeking to make them autonomous in creating the best content for our clients' marketing strategies.
You'll be responsible for working in the Specialists category, acting directly with SEO Strategist talents.
- Create, optimize and execute incentive and recognition actions of standout talents in important criteria for our clients;
- Employ supportive actions by gathering insights about the talent experience and promote direct communication with them to identify possible questions, inform on changes to the Platform or any processes, and assist with problem solving;
- Work with other stakeholders, managing and optimizing application evaluations, to improve the quality of our talent network and maintain our response SLA, and to propose strategies so that the evaluation of our network is always standardized;
- Understand the relationship processes of all areas related to the talent network to help answer the possible questions of freelance professionals;
- Identify new possibilities for action from our network to stimulate its potential;
- Create training content - posts, ebooks, webinars, videos, etc. - to empower the talent network on the Platform, our processes, content production and Rock;
- Create processes and criteria for maintaining the talent network with the support and tracking by direct management, to refresh our talent network and remove professionals who do not show good performance
- Promote actions that boost talent network productivity;
- Help on the talent tiering idealization and manutention.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Administration or related fields;
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Experience with SEO Strategies;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing;
- Knowledge of Customer Success.
- Customer focus;
- Intermediate Spanish skills;
- Experience with Social Media management;
- Practical experience with action modes.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
Apoiamos a diversidade e não fazemos distinção pela raça, clero, deficiência, gênero ou orientação sexual.
Todas as nossas vagas são abertas a modalidade PCD!
Interessado? Tem os requisitos? CANDIDATE-SE ABAIXO!
Quem sabe você é exatamente NOSSO PRÓXIMO ROCKER?
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!