Interaction Designer for North America Customers
Belo Horizonte /
Professional Services /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As an Interaction Designer, you will be responsible for strategizing and executing services to boost our North America clients' strategies in different areas of digital marketing, leveraging Rock's different products in the process. They are expected to be subject matter experts in their area of expertise and position Rock as an authority to clients, while directly impacting their marketing and business results.
To excel in this role, one will need to combine technical expertise with client obsession to execute services according to each scenario, demonstrate an ability to deal with multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality and scope, think creatively and orient to data before making any decisions. This person will also keep in touch with a international team.
- Create experiences that align with our customer’s main goals and allow for meaningful engagements and leanings through the use of interactivity;
- Leverage the ion Platform to concept and create interactive wireframes as well as interactive content.
- Assists Designers in achieving day-to-day objectives, such as, revisions, icon creation, URL creation, console audits;
- Effectively execute on internal and client driven revisions;
- Source and edit images as needed;
- Ensure creative and graphic excellence in all creatives proofed, using design best practices as guidelines;
- Running GoLive Launches and ensuring every page or piece is set out into the world with technical and graphic excellence;
- Troubleshooting experience logic based on pre-determined standards.
- Proactively researches trends and proposes improvements to current solutions with little to no external stimulation;
- Delivers half of project portfolio with excellence;
- Semi-autonomously manage routine, requiring exporatical leadership support;
- Suggest and apply operational improvements through a critical view of workflows and processes;
- Proactivity: someone who wants to learn and go further in order to make things happen;
- Comunnication: it's essential to love talking to people, knowing your customer and getting involved with the team;
- Strong attention to details;
- Problem solver / out of the box thinker
- Clear communication;
- Experience in agencies through creative projects elaboration;
- Knowledge in Less.js would be great!;
- Experience or a background with UX Design routines
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance.
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!