Belo Horizonte /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As Sales Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role on the sales team at Rock. You’ll combine your technical aptitude, exceptional communication skills, digital marketing background and creative problem solving to lead the technical discussion with our key prospects and customers. Your focus will center around learning everything there is to know about our offering to become the subject matter expert on the sales, account management and customer success teams. You will understand each prospect profile and align with our Sales Executives, AMs and CSMs to tailor the offering accordingly, then deliver high-quality demos and presentations to our high value prospects, including highlighting and reiterating our core value propositions and overcoming objections as necessary.
- Presentations: You will work closely with Sales and Customer Success to understand our prospect profiles and prospect needs, then tailor and deliver pre-sales presentations including but not limited to our proprietary tech, Ion Interactive, to our key prospects with the sole purpose of winning new and expansion deals
- Create spec builds, as necessary, to help customers visualize experiences and/or prove functionality.
- Management: You will lead the current SE team (2) and grow the team according to SE demands -, training, coaching, measuring productivity and iterating processes in order to achieve Rock’s global SE targets through individual performance across your team.
- Training: You will train new hires and retrain existing team members on the features, functions and benefits of Ion Interactive as well as other Rock tech stack products.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally by partnering not only with Sales and CS, but also Marketing, and Product to ensure best in class messaging and tech development respectively.
- Maintain a high bar of excellence for yourself and the team, while working with a high degree of autonomy.
- Min 5 years in a technical pre-sales role
- Passion to serve both internal and external customers, with demonstrated success in pre-sales, expansion sales or consultative customer-facing roles
- Experience confidently providing relevant information and illustrating clear value propositions in a sales engineer
- Previous blend of experience in sales, business development, and services delivery for a B2B SaaS solution is highly desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, requiring superior skills in critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- A passion for winning deals.
- Digital Marketing experiences is a must, Martech SaaS a plus.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!