Global Director of Talent Management
Preferred location: Brazil, Canada, Mexico, United States.
We are looking for a Director of Talent Management to oversee our Global Creative Talent Network of more than 5,000 freelancers across the globe who specialize in creative content delivery and enablement. This role will be responsible for the execution of both the acquisition and retention of this Talent Network. They will work closely with Product and Engineering to develop a platform experience for the talent that will enhance the ecosystem as well as provide a scalable multi-tiered pool of resources to support the Marketplace delivery. This person will work closely with the Marketplace Delivery team in order to ensure appropriate resource allocation.
- Oversee the growth and development of a Global Creative Network of freelancers, making sure we are building a desired company globally by world-class freelancer professionals
- Develop and execute strategies to recruit, assess and onboard freelance talent across various vertical media types
- Develop and execute strategies to retain, nurture, upskill and engage freelance talent in a creative community across various media types
- Drafting and ensuring adherence to pertinent budgets.
- Maintaining positive industry relationships as related to the creative content market while ensuring a multi-tiered network
- Ensuring Marketplace value, quality, and efficiency to our customers and to our network.
- Host regular meetings with direct reports to communicate goals, plans, and measure KPI performance of the Team. Discuss plans and address concerns.
- Consistently assessing structures and procedures and refining these, where necessary, to ensure that objectives and goals are met or exceeded.
- Mediating organizational disputes to promote amicable and cooperative relationships among staff for positive growth.
- Build a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you support every day.
- Oversee an amazing freelancer experience from attraction to becoming a vetted professional.
- Manage talent compliance with our marketplace guidelines and code of conduct.
- Constantly aim to shield our business unit against freelance regulatory changes globally.
- Marketplace Gross Margins
- Marketplace NPS (Talent)
- Pipeline of TQL’s (Talent Qualified Leads)
- Talent Engagement - TAU (Talent Active Users)
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Masters degree is a plus.
- Extensive managerial experience.
- Community management.
- Creative Content Delivery Management an asset
- Creative Agency Experience an asset
- Recruiting, Resource Management and Team Building of Contractors/Freelancers or Agency Talent an asset.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset.
- Good business acumen.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners!
We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by
- Unleashing collaboration through technology
- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents
- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience
If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years!
Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team. Good luck!
All of our positions are available to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!