Preferred Location: Brazil.
We are looking for an Analyst of FP&A, which will report directly to the FP&A Manager.
This will be responsible for supporting Financial & Strategic Planning, financial analysis, short- and long-term financial modelling and forecasts, and annual budget structuring and controls.
- Supporting Financial & Strategic Planning;
- Accomplish to financial analysis;
- Short and long-term financial modeling and forecasts;
- Annual budget structuring and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics and related areas;
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Previous experience on financial analysis, controllership, consulting or investment banking;
- Advanced Excel skills, modelling skills, and BI knowledge;
- Understanding of budget process, FP&A, strategic planning, and corporate accounting.
- Excellent communications skills;
- Ability to analyze;
- Logical reasoning;
- Previous experience working in a bank or consulting companies;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!