Business System Analyst (Financial systems)
People & Ops /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As a Business System Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that Rock Content’s internal technology enables our Rockers to do their work more efficiently, working closely with business teams to understand their needs and translate them into technology projects while also keeping costs under control.
- Help defining the long term vision for our enterprise application ecosystem
- Extract and integrate data from multiple databases/system sources via reporting tools to support status reporting and analytical efforts;
- Work with business teams to gather technology needs from them and craft projects that will help them reach their goals
- Monitor, test, implement and troubleshoot changes on systems
- Plan and implement integration between multiple systems
- Coordinate internal technology projects and programs to obtain business demands, develop solution design, manage adoption and post launch activities
- Be the "go-to" person for one or multiple systems, answering user questions and helping them troubleshoot errors and how to make the most out of the applications
- Write documentation on Business Processes and Systems. Guides, how-tos, tutorials and references.
- Measure adoption and technology spent
- Work very close with our Finance team to address their needs through technology projects
- Have a strong knowledge in ERP and accounting systems, preferably NetSuite
- Good analytical skills, understanding of project lifecycles, and the ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the business communities' needs;
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills:
- Strong written skills for communication and documentation;
- Strong listening and verbal skills, being able to articulate and effective communicate complex problems to a diverse set of stakeholders
- Tech-savvy and curious;
- Fluent/Advanced English
- Excellent Communication;
- Customer Focus: love dealing with customers to get the best solutions for them!
- Proactivity: be able to recognize customers' needs and solve it
- Ownership: Think of company resources as if they are your own and its success is directly related to your own
- HubSpot CRM understanding
- Knowledge of integration softwares such as Zapier, Tray.io, Segment and related
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!