Expert Services Analyst
São Paulo /
Professional Services /
Full-time / Remote
As an Expert Services analyst, you will strategize and execute services to boost our customers’ strategies in different areas of digital marketing.
We expect you to be a subject matter expert in your field and position Rock as an authority to customers, while directly impacting customers’ marketing and business results.
To excel in this role, you will need to combine technical expertise with customer obsession to execute services according to each scenario, demonstrate an ability to deal with multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality and scope, think creatively and orient yourself to data before making any decisions.
- Execute Expert Services projects for our customers, according to the highest quality standards and in a timely manner;
- Position oneself as a subject-matter/authority to customers;
- Customize each project according to the customers’ needs and particularities without losing sight of the expected scope;
- Constantly seek further and deeper knowledge in their field of expertise;
- Collaborate with PMs and other expert analysts to deliver projects in the best way possible;
- Participate in several projects at once, without losing track of deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Communication, Web Development or a related field;
- Extended education/Certificate in area of expertise;
- Advanced notions in Content Marketing, SEO, Marketing Automation and Inbound;
- Proven experience in delivering digital marketing services and/or in managing campaigns;
- Proven track record of participating in different projects at once;
- Analytical mindset and posture;
- Working knowledge and capabilities across different topics of digital marketing and will deliver services in different topics such as SEO, marketing automation, analytics, branding etc.
- Sense of prioritization;
- Analytical stance;
- Customer Focus;
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMRush, RD Station, HubSpot and others.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance.
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
Apoiamos a diversidade e não fazemos distinção pela raça, clero, deficiência, gênero ou orientação sexual.
Todas as nossas vagas são abertas a modalidade PCD!
Interessado? Tem os requisitos? CANDIDATE-SE ABAIXO!
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!