Customer Onboarding Analyst (Remote)
São Paulo, São Paulo /
Customer Org /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
Rock is a global leader in content marketing, with offices in four countries, so English is our official language. For that reason, you will be tested on English language proficiency, and the results will be available to you by the end of the test.
As a Customer Onboarding Analyst, your mission will be to engage customers during the early stages of our partnership by creating personalized content marketing strategies. This is also an opportunity to put strategic knowledge into practice, constantly learning about different market niches.
As a company that breathes diversity, for all positions, we encourage candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations. Rock Content's priority is hiring people with disabilities in all roles (IWD).
- Create and validate personalized content marketing strategies based on the objectives and needs of the client's business;
- Give feedback about the project and celebrate each small victories at the beginning of the customer’s journey;
- Educate the customer about the basics of content marketing;
- Demonstrate Rock’s processes and deadlines to the customer, educating them about important routines for the success of their content marketing strategy;
- Communicate Onboarding progress to the team responsible for the customer;
- Align and improve the quality of ongoing deliverables through teamwork, together with the other analysts in each department responsible for the customer;
- Maintain the quality of individual deliverables;
- Suggest improvements with a critical approach to processes;
- Manage your pipeline with weekly monitoring;
- Serve customers from different segments, adapting the approach and form of communication for these audiences.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Administration or related areas;
- Experience with Marketing and Project Management;
- Experience with Customer Service;
- Fluent English and Spanish skills;
- Knowledge of Content Marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of marketing tools (automation, Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, paid media, WordPress);
- Certification of Content Marketing and Web Content Production by Rock Content.
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental InsuranceBeing part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
- Other benefits may be available according to your location.