Business Development Representative - BDR - NAM
São Paulo, São Paulo /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
Rock is a global leader in content marketing, with offices in four countries, so English is our official language. For that reason, you will be tested on English language proficiency, and the results will be available to you by the end of the test.
As a BDR you'll discover, qualify and connect with prospects in a North American market. Perform innovative prospecting and engagement strategies and generate qualified business opportunities for the Sales team.
As a company that breathes diversity, for all positions, we encourage candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations. Rock Content's priority is hiring people with disabilities in all roles (IWD).
- Define prospecting plans for leads with autonomy.
- Help to train the Sales team in the best prospecting practices.
- Organize and track your portfolio on Hubspot;
- Study the hierarchy of companies on LinkedIn and map the decision-making processes;
- Monitor the entire sales process, helping representatives in the later stages of the funnel
- Report frequently to the team manager about the team's connections;
- Suggest and apply constant improvements through a critical view of individual team processes, assessing their results and adapting accordingly;
- Support other Sales people in managing pipelines;
You will need:
- Ongoing or completed Bachelor's degree;
- Previous sales experience with lead qualification, connection, sales process, or similar;
- Fluent English skills;
- Content Marketing certification by Rock University: https://university.br.rockcontent.com/courses/marketing-de-conteudo-cert
- Inbound Sales certification by Hubspot: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/inbound-sales
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.