Manager of LATAM Sales
Preferred location: Brazil.
As a Manager of LATAM Sales you will have the mission to lead and manage the sales team for Rock Content's medium and large accounts, contributing to the development of people and processes, as well as ensuring the best practices for large sales and complex negotiations.
- Ensure team's high performance by following up with daily activities such as prospecting, business diagnosis, negotiations and more;
- Manage the sales pipeline by analyzing sales dashboards to identify opportunities for improvement within the month or quarter;
- Adjust processes in time to achieve the team's defined goals;
- Promote alignment between the Sales team and the other departments of the company to ensure efficiency and optimize results;
- Support the team's improvement of customer and business understanding;
- Understand Enterprises' business enviroment and details;
- Build tactics to lead the team on achieving company's goals;
- Coach sales reps through interaction with real customers either live or recorded;
- Build training based on the specific needs of the team to develop sales skills and abilities;
- Work on team's engagement and motivation through contests, team building activities and more;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Coomunication, Advertising or related fields;
- Advanced English skills;
- Solid experience with medium and large digital marketing accounts;
- Knowledge on digital and content marketing;
- Experience with people and project management;
- Mastery of sales techniques;
- Hubspot's Inbound Sales certification;
- Advanced negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to position yourself with authority and credibility;
- Customer focus;
- Abilities to conduct project presentations, results and proposals, with the ability to engage the audience;
- Seek constant learning;
- Ability to handle multiple and highly complex tasks under pressure.
- Postgraduate or specialization courses in the area;
- Rock University certifications.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!