Customer Support Intern
Belo Horizonte /
Customer Success /
We’re looking for a customer oriented, tech-savvy intern to join our Support team. The opportunity is to help customers become familiar with Rock Content’s software-as-a-service platforms.
We’re here to provide guidance and support to anyone using Rock Content’s solutions for creating live streams and interactive content. The ideal candidate for this team has a passion for technology, enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment and is a quick learner.
You will do provide support through chat and e-mail, answering questions about Rock Content’s platforms, maintaining good communication with our external and internal customers, in an organized and agile way.
- Provide platform support and customer service to Rock Content’s customer user base;
- Support users in-platform as a live chat support agent and via email ticket support requests;
- Support departmental evaluation and implementation of new tools and processes that enhance the customer support experience and product usage visibility, as needed;
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product related questions while engaging learners with varying skill levels;
- Ongoing bachelor’s degree inAdvertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communication or related fields;
- Advanced English skills.
- Communication skills: is able to pass on knowledge and give feedback in a practical and understandable way, facilitating the learning process;
- Organization and planning capacity: ability to manage different demands in an organized manner, planning each step to accomplish the task efficiently and on time;
- Flexibility and autonomy: suggests and tests new processes, methods and tools;
- Accountability: takes responsibility for the results obtained and seeks to locate the root causes of the problems in order to propose practical and effective solutions.
- Knowledge of Content Marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of SEO techniques;
- Experience with customer service and/or platform support;
- Other certifications from Rock University or HubSpot Academy.
- Monthly compensation;
- Transportation assistance;
- Food voucher;
- Life insurance;
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners!
We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by
- Unleashing collaboration through technology
- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents
- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience
If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years!
Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team. Good luck!
All of our positions are available to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!