Senior .NET Developer
São Paulo /
Product & Engineering /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
We're looking for a Senior .NET Developer to help us build and evolve one of our global products. It's important to join technical discussions to solve the challenges faced on a daily basis, as well as helping our team through constant sharing knowledge.
- Implement best practices when it comes to coding performance and design patterns;
- Develop clean, testable and easy to maintain code;
- Deploy new features and help investigate bugs on existing ones;
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to the team;
- Help the team grow technically through constant knowledge sharing;
- Help us build a community around our products through knowledge sharing;
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Coding using C#, .NET core;
- SQL database;
- HTTP protocols, API RESTful;
- Soft skills:
- Detail oriented and analytical;
- Excited about different challenges;
- Highly accountable
- Being able to work as a team to accomplish a goal;
- Eager to learn a new thing everyday;
- Customer oriented;
- Communication and openess to feedback;
- Any project avaliable on GitHub;
- Experience with Amazon AWS and/or Docker;
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools;
- Knowledge in React framework;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!