Content Distribution Analyst
Belo Horizonte /
Professional Services /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As a Content Distribution Analyst your mission is to ensure that all content produced for our customers reaches the eyes of the world, from a very well optimized text on the first page of Google, to a landing page ready for conversion, making sure that each content have maximum impact and reach as many people as possible.
In order to do well in this role, it is necessary to demonstrate skills in dealing with different strategies and business segments in parallel, think creatively and orient yourself to data before making any decision.
- Daily access our platforms and check the demands scheduled in the client's calendar;
- Understand the content, study the description of the persona and briefly analyze the customer's blog in order to select attractive and contextualized images with the content;
- Publish and optimize content in various CMSs following good SEO practices on page;
- Create landing pages and implement nutrition flows in automation tools;
- Implement images, CTAs and infographics on the customers' blog;
- Set up newsletter shots in automation tools;
- Check requests for adjustments to services and carry out customer orders;
- Make sure that all pending tasks are completed and sent to customers on time;
- Participate in social media strategies, from content planning, to the measurement of results;
- Maintain a close relationship with the customer, solving problems related to content distribution services;
- Assist the Customer Success team in creating action plans regarding the problems identified in the distribution services.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Communication, Marketing, Design or related areas;
- Intermediate English skills;
- Experience as social media or digital marketing analyst;
- Knowledge of social media tools.
- Proactivity: prevents problems and anticipates actions to guarantee results;
- Organization: ability to structure ideas, tasks and processes within a logic, in addition to keeping the environment and information organized in order to optimize time and resources. Ability to work with methods and order;
- Initiative: ability to engage independently to resolve situations or problems;Focus on the client: ability to understand the needs of internal and external clients and to exceed their expectations, to be available and to strive to solve or anticipate problems or needs, act with empathy and do the appropriate follow up of actions;
- Dynamism: ability to deal with workload and time pressure in an agile and practical way, meeting established deadlines, without affecting its performance or energy level and quality of deliveries;
- Accountability: takes responsibility for the results obtained and seeks to locate the root causes of the problems in order to propose practical and effective solutions.
- Courses and internships in the area.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
Sobre a Rock Content
Somos a startup líder no segmento de marketing de conteúdo na América Latina.
Nosso propósito é gerar oportunidades de crescimento para nossos clientes, colaboradores e parceiros! Nosso negócio é alavancar a visibilidade online e os resultados de nossos clientes através de estratégias de marketing de conteúdo e uma produção de materiais escaláveis e de excelência.
Se você busca aprender todos os dias com profissionais de destaque no mercado, ter a oportunidade de inovar e ter contato com novas tecnologias voltadas para o marketing, aqui você terá tudo isso em um ambiente dinâmico, colaborativo e inteligente.
Além disso, estamos crescendo rápido e com muita solidez! Duplicamos nosso crescimento nos últimos três anos e nosso objetivo não será diferente para os próximos. Por isso, se você é uma pessoa apaixonada por desafios, autonomia, velocidade e desenvolvimento constante, quem sabe seu lugar é aqui com a gente?!
Apoiamos a diversidade e não toleramos a distinção por raça, gênero, deficiência, orientação sexual, religião ou qualquer outro tipo de característica física e/ou psicossocial.
Todas as nossas vagas são abertas para candidaturas de PCDs!
Se interessou? Tem os requisitos necessários? Envie sua candidatura agora mesmo!
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!