Boca Raton /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
Legal Operations (LegalOps) is the set of business activities, processes, and people that aim to optimize the delivery of legal services to our internal customers and stakeholders and maximize the protection and growth of Rock. The LegalOps team focuses on the operations pertaining to prospect and customer contract lifecycle management and facilitating Rock’s ability to maintain their terms in an efficient and scalable manner.
The role of Contracts Manager requires a highly collaborative individual who is a self-starter and in frequent communication with a variety of internal customers and stakeholders from teams, including but not limited to, Business Analytics, Business Enablement, Customer Success, Corporate Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product, RevOps, Rock OS, Sales, and Support. This role requires cross-functional alignment as a priority.
- Strategic planning for contracts related process development and continuous optimization
- Drafting, editing, negotiating both standard and complex SaaS, Marketplace, and Services contracts for prospective and existing clients
- Maintaining Rock’s legal standards and limitations in all negotiations with customers and prospects
- Delivery of contract reviews, drafts, and finalized contracts to Sales and Customer Success team members according to established SLAs
- Development of scope and written specifications for contract templates and for custom agreements
- Documentation and continuous maintenance of contracts related processes, in collaboration with the RevOps and Corporate Legal teams
- Collaboration on contract administration processes and requirements with the RevOps and Finance teams in order to ensure a thorough, efficient, and effective collection of contracts related data
- Collaboration with Corporate Legal and DPO on optimizing terms and conditions related to standard legal documents, including but not limited to MSAs, DPAs, Security Agreements, and Privacy Terms
- Collaboration and cooperation with Marketing, Product, and other internal teams on the publishing of updated Terms and Conditions
- Utilization of internal contract lifecycle management and related tools, including but not limited to Hubspot, Netsuite, HelloSign, and Quotient
- Team career planning and development for direct reports
- Development of training materials and documentation for internal team members, both on the LegalOps team as well as cross departmental teams
- Effectively presenting training on contract requirements and related processes to internal teams to ensure adoption.
- Contract Management or legal certification or above from a US university
- Exceptional written and verbal English Skills
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience in a global organization
- Good experience, understanding, and ongoing awareness of current data privacy laws, including but not limited to: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as well as related topics such as consent, data breach notification, data subjects’ rights, and ensuring compliance.
- Strong accountability;
- Good communication across the board;
- Being a teamplayer;
- Oriented to results;
- Always looking forward to learning new things.
- Fluent in Spanish and or Portuguese
- Experience in start up environment.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!