Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
Preferred location: Brazil.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for our LATAM small to large accounts. At this opportunity you will participate directly in the customers’ digital and content marketing strategies, education and constant evolution by creating reliable and long-term relationships. The end goal is to ensure customer's achievement of strategic objectives.
Here at Rock your recognition is based on performance. You will also be constantly learn from the biggest names in the Content Marketing segment in the world!
- Manage the marketing strategies of different customer profiles/segments in collaboration with our internal teams;
- Analyze the main metrics of customers' businesses to uncover growth factors;
- Suggest expansion tactics and other strategies that will result even more success for their businesses;
- Map the business objectives and interests of the various stakeholders to properly use the project's resources;
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer success based on macroeconomic and sectoral analyzes;
- Work with the internal Operations team, ensuring that the client receives very high quality content;
- Act as a central point of communication with the customer;
- Actively monitor the client's strategic plan and Rock's activity calendars with the project;
- Manage the expansion opportunity pipeline, including the renewal process and the negotiation of new contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Administration or related fields;
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Experience with customer service;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing.
- Good communication and persuasion skills to negotiate new contracts (upsell), redeem churns and influence the main decision makers of companies;
- Strategic business vision;
- Ability to influence and position yourself as an authority;
- Creativity in problem-solving;
- Ability to plan and coordinate resources;
- Ability to manage your routine;
- Ease to work with goals and results.
- Knowledge in SEO, Google Analytics, Ads (AdWords, Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin Ads), E-mail marketing, Social Media, Blogging.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance.
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!