Tech Lead Node JS
São Paulo /
Product & Engineering /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
We are a global company and we are looking for a professional to lead our development team on one of our SaaS platforms
- Be an integral part of the engineering team to develop new and existing features on a SaaS platform
- Collaborate closely with product manager, back-end and front-end engineers to build scalable, robust and stable features
- Help to define, implement and maintain strong code quality standards through collaboration, knowledge-sharing and code reviews
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to deliver a strong and stable product throughout the development life-cycle
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- At least 4+ years of Node.js practical experience;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Holding Leading positions;
- Experience working with one of the following cloud providers: Amazon AWS Services, Google Cloud or Azure;
- Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Koa, NestJS or similar;HTTP protocols, API RESTful;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Deep knowledge and great experience in Front-end technologies;
- Excited about different challenges;
- Highly accountable
- Being able to work as a team to accomplish a goal;
- Eager to learn a new thing everyday;
- Customer oriented;
- Communication and openess to feedback;
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!