Global Compensation, Benefits & Performance Manager
People & Ops /
As our Global Compensation, Benefits & Performance Manager, your end goal is to lead, alongside Finance, the design, implementation and monitoring of our compensation policies, variable incentives, bonuses and performance plans to provide fair opportunities to our talent while achieving our business performance goals.
You will oversee employee compensation and benefits policies, compensation databases, and benchmark compensation to align our comp plans to market and help us design and monitor performance reviews for the company as a whole and our collaborators.
Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs that improve acquisition, performance, and the engagement and satisfaction of our employees, given the fact that we are a global, remote and distributed company.
- Develop and evolve Rock’s pay scale (fixed and variable comp plans) and structure based on business goals and strategy, in order to match our work and organizational culture;
- Bring thought leadership, tailored insights, and strategic perspective into designing, implementing, and continuously improving high-impact People initiatives;
- Partner with leadership to manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and performance improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvements in line with on-going strategic imperatives;
- Build a global compensation policy that ensures that the company is competitive in the battle for talent worldwide;
- Develop and communicate the strategic vision, scope, priorities, processes, systems and tools of the performance management unit;
- Partner with leadership to implement plans to improve performance, track key metrics and adjust processes, specifically through managing the performance cycle to ensure alignment and cascading of business goals and KPIs across the company;
- Ensure that Rock's pay scale complies with changing state and federal laws and regulations in each location where our employees are;
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently;
- Work with managers to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees;
- Talent turnover rate
- Performance achievements
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, or related;
- A combination of Finance or HR experience in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, compensation and rewards, talent management, data analysis, FP&A.
- Experience helping organizations through scaling;
- Rolling up your sleeves and driving operational rigor to get things done while also being part of deeply complex strategic discussions;
- Utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem-solving and root cause analysis;
- Familiarity with all aspects of HR;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy;
- Analytical skills: must be able to collect, weigh, and analyze data on many factors to determine the best compensation plan for a company;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners!
We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by
- Unleashing collaboration through technology
- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents
- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience
If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years!
Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team. Good luck!
All of our positions are available to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!