Customer Success Assistant
Belo Horizonte /
Customer Success /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As one of our Customer Success Assistant you will support the Customer Success Team in order to offer the best experience to Rock Content's customers. This will be done through activities related to the client's knowledge management and project (s).
- Constantly gathering information and researching the client, its competitors and the client's market, in order to offer inputs for the client's team's performance strategy;
- Contribute insights and suggestions for the preparation of plans and recommendations for the client;
- Collect the necessary data and information to improve customer's performance analysis;
- Create the first version of the documentation with the collected data;
- Standardize documents and reports following the visual identity guidelines;
- Update and maintenance of information within the folders of each client and also of Hubspot;
- Preparation of meeting minutes and other supporting documents;
- Monitor the client's published content performance and share it with the team;
- Track deliveries for the customer on a daily basis;
- Support the team with the scheduling and organization of meetings and events;
- Ongoing or completed Bachelor's degree;
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools.
- Excel or Google sheets experience.
- Intermediate or higher English skills.
- Proactivity and initiative to contribute with ideas and suggestions that impact the team and the client
- Responsibility to carry out the performance of its duties within the expected period and with the expected quality
- Clear and objective communication.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with larger companies;
- Knowledge of management tools and methods.
- Experience with customer service;
- Certification in Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Corporate Blogs, Customer Success and SEO by Rock University;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!